PHOTO BOOTH HIRE PERTH
Whatever occasion you are celebrating, it is very important that your guests are entertained. After all, who would want to host a boring event? Having a Mighty Booths photo booth at your event will ensure that majority of your guests (if not all) will have fun.
- Offering a hosted photo booth service – this means that we will always have a staff at your event to ensure that the whole photo booth operation runs smoothly and someone is around to assist your guests.
- All the photo booths are set-up with a “live view” facility – which means that you can see yourself on the monitor (and perfect those fun poses) before the shot is taken. Our system has a “pause” mechanism which allows you to change props in between snaps if you wish.
- Some of our photo booths has a second monitor that people outside the photo booth can watch to see what is happening in the photo booth. Watching this second monitor is a lot of fun and becomes part of the entertainment.
- We offer a wide range of good quality, premium, unique and fun props that we source all over the world.
- We also offer a great range of backdrop and a choice of photo layouts. Our instant prints can either be the 2x6”strip photos or the post card size 4x6”photos. There is no extra charge for the bigger size prints.
- Everyone in the photo gets a printout of the photo. If there are 5 people having a photo, we print 5 copies of that photo.
- We use only the best DSLR cameras and the best quality dye sublimation printers ensuring that your images are of the best quality.
- At the end of the event, before we pack down, we transfer all the photos taken in the photo booth on a USB and hand it to you. We are also happy to upload the photos on a private gallery or on a facebook gallery for easy viewing and sharing.
If we have not been at your venue before, we will do a site visit to ensure that we are familiar with the venue. This is free of charge.
The Mighty Booths has a set-up team that ensures the delivery and set-up of the equipment way before your guests arrive at your venue. Then the photo booth host will arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to turn on all the equipment, put the props out and do a few test shots before commencing the photo booth operation. This is also free of charge.
Which photo booth should I book?
Here are the most popular photo booths for all types of events. Please click on each type to display more information and choose the type that is best suited to your event and theme.
Open Photo Booths - no walls to hide your fun antics
Enclosed Photo Booths - offers privacy for those who are a little bit shy
Flower Wall Photo Booth - Stunning artificial flower wall backdrops
Mirror Photo Booth - the Ultimate selfie. A huge mirror that is actually a photo booth!
Green Screen Photo Booth - the magical photo booth, using virual images as your photo background
Roaming Photo Booth - as the name suggests, this photo booth is not situated in one spot. Instead, it is being walked around the venue by one of our amazing hosts.