Photo Booth Service Engagement Process
Booking and Confirming Your Photo Booth Service
As most of us now know, not all Photo Booths are the same and every photo booth company follows different processes and procedures.
There may be similarities as to the look and functions of the photo booths, and there maybe similarities in which photo booth companies operates, but there are some massive differences as well.
This article gives you an outline on the process of hiring one of the Mighty Booths' photo booth as well as the set-up and break down on the day of your event.
This is a guide only and if your requirements slightly varies from our processes and procedures - please do talk to us as we do offer flexibility and will do our best to accommodate your requirements.
Here is the general process:
- We are a full time photo booth company and most times, we have a photo booth available for you. Please complete the Photo Booth Hire booking form and provide as much information as possible.
- When we receive the booking form, we will confirm receipt of the booking information and will send you an invoice requesting payment of the deposit (or full payment if your event is happening within 30 days).
- We will then wait for you to process the payment of the deposit (or full payment) using one of our flexible payment methods.
- Once payment is received, we will confirm receipt of the payment and confirm your booking at the same time.
- We will contact you a few weeks before the event to finalise details and personalisation of your images.
At anytime during the above interactions, you may request us (or we may request you) to do a site inspection - usually if there are some questions in regards to the placement of the photo booth or if there is any doubt if our photo booth will fit in the space that you wish to allocate.
Around 4 Weeks Before the Day of Your Event
We will be in contact to finalise all details of your event.
We will discuss your photo booth preferences and customisations.
We will prepare and send you a mock up layout of your photos for approval.
We will visit the site (your venue) if necessary.
1-2 Weeks Before the Day of Your Event
We will contact the venue in relation to delivery, set-up and pick up times.
Submit necessary paperworks if required (i.e. induction requirements, insurance details, etc)
On the Day of the Event
We will arrive at the venue as per previous timing arrangement.
The Photo Booth host will arrive 30 minutes before the schedule start of the photo booth service.
The photo booth will run continously as per the time booked.
Once the service is completed, the photo booth host will transfer the digital images on a USB and will hand it to you before we pack down.
Pack down of equipment will be done according to the pre-arranged with you or the venue.