DIY PHOTO BOOTH PACKAGE
The DIY package is ideal for events that are organised by businesses or organisations who has the resources to be able to staff and support the photo booth operation. We basically provide the equipment and supplies along with basic training on how to operate and troubleshoot the photo booth. We will provide phone support at all times and will come out on site to rectify any malfunctions if needed.
DIY Photo Booth Hire are unstaffed photo booths and are subject to additional Terms and Conditions.
Available only for Open Photo Booths and for Perth Metro events only.
|Hours of Photo Booth Fun||Up to a maximum of 12 hours|
|Instantly Printed Lab Quality Photos||1 Roll Provided - prints up to 330 4x6" or 660 2x6" photos!|
|Props||Props are not Included|
|Choice of Backdrops||Red or Black|
|Facebook Upload or Private Gallery|
|USB containing copies of Photos|
|Delivery, Set-Up & Pack Down||Only available for venues within 30km of Perth CBD|
|Monday - Thursday||$499|
|Friday - Sunday||$599|
DIY Hire Terms and Conditions - in addition to General Terms and Conditions
In addition to the general terms and conditions applied on all our services, these terms and conditions below will be applied to customers who opt for the DIY Photo Booth Hire Package.
- The DIY Photo Booth Hire Package is only available for events within 30km radius of Perth CBD.
- Delivery and Pick up time of the Photo Booth Machine and other components is between 9:00am -12:00 noon.
- The Photo Booth will be set-up at the time of delivery. Whilst our machines are fully intuitive and very simple to use, we will need to show someone quickly how everything works. If you opt for this package, we advise that you appoint one or two people “in-charge” of the photo booth and such person(s) must be present at the time that we deliver the photo booth.
- In the event of the machine malfunctioning as a result of a mechanical or electrical failure (but not including the failure of the main power supply at any time) during the first hour of a function, a technical support staff will attempt to resolve the problem by phone. If the problem is not resolved, the technical support staff will attend to the venue to rectify the problem and will bring a back-up machine if we have one available. If our technical support staff is unable to rectify the problem and we are unable to provide a back-up machine, your full hire cost will be refunded.
- Call out support is only available up to 12 midnight.
- If the call out is a result of a malfunction caused by not following the correct procedures, an $80 call out fee will be charged.
- The hirer must accept full responsibility of the Photo Booth machine and other components from the time our staff leaves the premises up to the time that our staff picks up the equipment.
- The hirer must agree to pay for any repairs needed or in case of full damage made on the equipment, the replacement cost as specified in the hirer
Our NO CANCELLATION GUARANTEE on all photo booth hire bookings:
Once we confirm your photo booth hire booking, we commit that we will never cancel that booking. If we fail to deliver on this commitment, we undertake to refund you DOUBLE the amount that you have already paid to us.
This guarantee does not apply to cancellations due to the occurence of any event beyond our reasonable control including a labour disturbance, power outage or interruption of service, communciation outage, fire, threatened or actual act or terrorism, natural disaster or war.